Through our partnership with University of Worcester we offer the Birth and Beyond Foundation Degree, the only university-accredited qualification to become a Baby Massage teacher. Once you’ve completed your training you’ll be part of our specialist team of Baby Massage teachers helping new parents communicate and connect with their beautiful new baby.
Massaging their baby is one way for mums and dads to connect with their baby, and studies have shown that it may help with:
- Improving bonding and attachment.
- Building confidence in handling baby using positive touch techniques.
- Enabling better communication between parent and baby.
- Improving a baby’s sleep.
- Strengthening a baby’s digestive system and reducing symptoms of wind and constipation.
Dependent on experience, outside London the hourly rate for an NCT Baby Massage teacher is between £18.20 and £29.60 an hour. In London, the rate can be between £23.40 and £38.30 an hour.
For more information please visit our website: https://www.nct.org.uk/nct-college/work-opportunities/nct-baby-massage-facilitator. Or call: 020 8752 2453.